Vacancy - Special Projects Manager
Econet is a global tmt (telecommunications, media and technology) group of companies. Econet Telecom Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified Basotho nationals who wish to develop their careers in the dynamic telecommunications industry.
Posted: 15 July 2021
Reporting: GM – Sales and Services
To manage ETL projects within budget and scope by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of projects.
• Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Assists in the definition of project scope, milestones and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and financial feasibility
• Ensures resources availability and optimal allocation
• Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, using appropriate tools and techniques and share with key stakeholders as well as other staff members
• Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and software tools
• Reports and escalates to management and projects steering committees as and when required
• Manage the relationship with all project stakeholders and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical/IS/IT or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II Certification is a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Interested applicants should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Econet Telecom
Lesotho, P.O. Box 1037, Maseru, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of educational certificates to
email@example.com on or before the 23rd July 2021.
Candidates who would not have been contacted by the 28th July 2021 should consider their applications not successful.