Vacancy - Shared Services Ecocash Specialist
Econet is a global tmt (telecommunications, media and technology) group of companies. Econet Telecom Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified Basotho nationals who wish to develop their careers in the dynamic telecommunications industry.
Posted: 15 July 2021
Reporting: Ecocash Operations Manager
To support Cassava team by executing its daily administration duties in Sales and Distribution, Operations and Product
Development as well as helping Cassava business determine and set competitive prices to gain market share and achieve
• Prepare Ecocash daily and monthly report
• Prepare daily Ecocash Revenue report
• Register Channel Users (Agents, Merchants, Billers and Payroll users) in liaison with Ecocash Operations Manager
• Modify and reset passwords for Channel Users as per customer requests
• Assists Operations and Applications with system checks to ensure Ecocash works optimally at times.
• Conducts User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of system enhancements
• Analyse business processes and procedures and recommend improvements to enhance efficiency, quality and customer
• Perform reconciliations for all Billers, Remittance partners and Banking Services
• Ensure accurate preparation and timely resolution of reconciliations exceptions to meet established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Provide reconciliation support to Mobile Financial Services Account
• Clear discrepancies identified in the reconciliations process
• Communicate with internal divisions/departments and external stakeholders regarding outstanding exceptions, following
established escalation procedures.
• Assess data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
• Analyse competitors pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for Cassava business.
• Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Distribution team to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies and analyse customer response to marketing efforts, and determine more effective ways to reach customers and gain market share.
• Actively monitoring industry trends and develop strategies that take advantage of untapped market segments and help the company gain market share in new avenues
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in any of the following;
• Financial Mathematics or Statistics
• Financial Engineering, Finance or Economics with a major in either Finance or Maths.
• A background in Sales and marketing, finance, or business administration.
• Two to three years’ experience in telecommunications
• Ability to interact, negotiate and achieve targets.
• Excellent attitude, excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
• Strong relationship-building skills and customer-service orientated.
• Ability to handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously and prioritise.
• Provide motivation, training and support to team members.
• Ability to demonstrate clear & confident communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Willing to work outside normal office hours from time-to-time when required.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Econet Telecom
Lesotho, P.O. Box 1037, Maseru, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of educational certificates to email@example.com on or before the 23rd July 2021.
Candidates who would not have been contacted by the 28th July 2021 should consider their applications not successful.