Vacancy - Risk Analyst x2
Econet is a global tmt (telecommunications, media and technology) group of companies. Econet Telecom Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified Basotho nationals who wish to develop their careers in the dynamic telecommunications industry.
Posted: 29 July 2021
Reporting: Risk Manager
Department: Audit and Risk
To support reporting, monitoring and management of processes including initiatives for optimal enterprise-wide risk management.
• Ensure that appropriate and continuous risks assessments and control evaluations are conducted throughout the business.
• Ensure that risks identified are reported and managed within the set ERM framework
• Validate measurement methodologies in place to ascertain the integrity of the underlying data and reliability of reports.
• Suggest enhancements to company processes and policies to better manage operational risks.
• Analyse audit findings and assist in implementing audit recommendations.
• Monitor the adequacy and efficiency of the risk management processes.
• Work with management in identifying and developing best practices according to industry standards.
• Provision of trend analysis on Fraud issues
• Report on instances of non-compliance
• Collect loss data for reporting to the ERM Manager
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Risk Management or equivalent
• ACCA/CIA an added advantage
• 2 years' experience in Auditing or Risk Management
• A valid driver's licence
• An understanding of the risk management principles.
• A person who is dynamic, highly ethical independent, objective and professional.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and report writing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Successful candidates shall be on three months' probation period and if successful will sign an annual performance delivery contract; the results thereof shall form the basis of the continued existence of substantive contract.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Econet Telecom Lesotho, P.O. Box 1037, Maseru, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified copies of educational certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 6th August 2021.
Candidates who would not have been contacted by the 12th August 2021 should consider their applications not successful.